We offer intelligent and sensible fibre optical solutions. We provide the complete end to end package, from the initial design and advice, to the complete delivery and support of systems including but not limited to civil work, structured cabling, security and project management.
tailored solutions to meet your optical fibre requirements
With no project too large or too small, Telcom Services Group has worked with some of the largest telecommunications, construction and utilities companies in Australia, largely through its honest reputation as being a company that is dependable, cost-efficient and true to its word.
Based in NSW and QLD and a team of 15, we operate on a national scale.
What sets us apart?
Our aim is to set a benchmark standard of excellence, such that our minimum levels of performance, equals or exceeds, our customer’s highest levels of expectation.
To achieve this standard we believe we must;
- Provide the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- Build quality into everything we do.
- Recognise that our customer’s and clients are our greatest asset.
- Strive to maintain continuous productivity improvements.
- Maintain at all times, the highest standard of ethics and professionalism in our dealings with our customers, our people and our peers.
- Copper & Fibre Cable Hauling (Telstra & Optus Approved)
- Work Safe Construction Induction Accredited (White Card)
- OH&S Supervisor Accredited
- First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Energy Australia substation entry approval
- Confined Space Certification.
- Rail Safety Awareness Accreditation
- Telstra Tunnels (Sydney) Accredited