Telcom Services Group has certified, accredited & experienced fibre optic technicians capable of working with all forms of commercial and carrier fibre optic networks.
Telcom Services Group designs, installs and maintains the fibre optic network and has been a core offering since formation in 2001. We have a wealth of experience combined with a fully trained and equipped workforce. Over the years significant investment has been made within our organisation to ensure we have the latest and most advanced technology in equipment including fusion splicers, OTDR’s, light source and power meters.
Telcom Services Group’s fibre optic capabilities are as follows;
- Design and construct to recognised industry standards.
- Fully equipped and trained workforce.
- Internal building and external infrastructure capability.
- Single-mode and multi-mode capability.
- External splicing of high core count fibre cables.
- OTDR, PMD, light and power testing capability.
- Familiar with mission critical environments such as data centres.
- Experience in FTTH (Fibre to the home).
- Experience in FTTB (Fibre to the building).
- Experience in FTTP (Fibre to the premises).
We are accredited with the following carriers: